These razors are fully functioning straight razors, fully as functional as more expensive razors sold here. However, they have flaws that don't affect the shave, but do require a discounted price. Flaws can include such things as scratched or warped scales, hone wear, and rust spots above the cutting edge.
Add $2 per razor if shipped outside the US.
- Add $23 for a Poor Man Strop Kit (Add $3 if shipped to Canada, Add $7 if shipped outside the US and Canada)
- Add $11 for a second Poor Man Strop
- Add $24 for a brush and soap set (Add $2 if shipped outside the US.)
- Add $2 for a styptic pencil
- Add $2 for a vintage razor case
Full no hassle refund, or price adjustment offered if not satisfied. (I'm more interested in your satisfaction than with making optimal profit. So, don't hesitate to suggest that I charged too much.)
(The pictures shown are representative of the razors you will receive.)